Ticket Information - ID: #858
|ID:||Category:||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Updated By:|
|0000858||Feature Request||Low||always||11/08/16 09:37PM|
|Summary:||Site's checkbox/radio labels should be clickable|
|Description:||It's a nearly-insignificant issue, but eh, might as well report it: Various pages on the site have radio or checkbox elements on them, but their respective labels are not clickable, forcing the user to click on a very small surface area in order to toggle/select them.|
Pages around the site that, off the top of my head, exhibit this are the user's Options page, the Upload page, and even this very page I'm using right now.
How to reproduce (from this very page bug-report page):
1) See "[_] Private [_] Public" near the bottom of this page.
2) Stupid user that is me clicks the text "Public" and nothing happens.
3) Write bug report about trivial, unimportant issue.
4) Click the radio-element to the left of "Public" and activate element as originally intended.
5) Element now says "[_] Private [x] Public", as originally intended.
5) Would have been nice if I could have just clicked the text "Public", because fat and spoiled user that is me is used to large, clickable surface areas.
6) Vote for Donald Trump and make America and Gelbooru great again.