Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for May.

Now Viewing: Claiming rewards isn't working.

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

kietsutwinblades Group: Taimanin - Total Posts: 111
user_avatar
Claiming rewards isn't working.
Posted on: 04/01/17 12:10PM
My patreon pledge just went through. Now how Do I claim my rewards and remove ads?

Deusexcalamus Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1162
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/01/17 02:08PM
kietsutwinblades said:
My patreon pledge just went through. Now how Do I claim my rewards and remove ads?

I think lozer has to do it manually? Not 100% sure. Give it some time. I'll poke him to make sure he sees this.

kietsutwinblades Group: Taimanin - Total Posts: 111
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/01/17 02:10PM
Deusexcalamus said:
kietsutwinblades said:
My patreon pledge just went through. Now how Do I claim my rewards and remove ads?

I think lozer has to do it manually? Not 100% sure. Give it some time. I'll poke him to make sure he sees this.


Poke him with something sharp; there's no need to be gentle about it. I really want my perks :)

kietsutwinblades Group: Taimanin - Total Posts: 111
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/03/17 06:01AM
Still haven't gotten my disable ads perks and it's been two days. Sent lozer an angry private message; it felt like the right thing to do at the time.

Jerl Group: Administrator's Pet - Total Posts: 4122
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/03/17 12:30PM
Patreon has accepted your payment, but it takes a few days for them to process it and update our numbers. Please be patient.

dark666105 Group: Addicted - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/05/17 03:50PM
Jerl said:
Patreon has accepted your payment, but it takes a few days for them to process it and update our numbers. Please be patient.


What would be the latest date this should have gone through? Just so we know when is appropriate to finally poke someone.

lozertuser Group: Administrator - Total Posts: 1439
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/05/17 04:21PM
Read the website notice.

kietsutwinblades Group: Taimanin - Total Posts: 111
user_avatar
Posted on: 04/05/17 10:10PM
thank you thank you

add_replyAdd Reply

1